Tuesday 27 April 2010

Going against my learning agreement

I have been doing alot of thinking about my work recently and how it is I am presenting it. Up to now I have just been continuing with my work, designing and developing ideas but not knowing how to present them. When looking back over my learning agreement, I can see that I will be going againest what I said. I planned to show off the introduction to the game, only, now reading it and looking at what I am supposed to be doing, I can see I am in the completely wrong place and need to get it sorted. As I want to show myself as a concept artist, I can afford to focus on story boards when it will be time consuming and I can show enironments which would be seen at the beginning of the game, but I dont need to explain it.

I will be sure to mention this in my conclusion and summery of this term and why I thought I had to change my way of progression. I believe it to be for the best and this way I will be able to show off my potentional without being held back by keeping inline with the story boards. I wouls much rather use the larger concepts I have done than show the lack of storyboards I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment