Thursday 22 April 2010

Horse Concept

One idea I have been playing around with is putting in something which symbolises Fox Hunting. As the player would be controlling the fox, it forces them the play and survive in an event which is reality.

What I find so appealing about this, purely in a game concept way, is the visual image of a larger statue like creature, just perfectly still. The polluted horse has a growth on its back which is the symbolise the rider. These creatures would be scattered around and jus watching. Watching for the player to come into sight where then the horse like creature would call out, summoning a larger pack of polluted creature. These would represent the hounds used in fox hunting.
I believe this would be a great creature enemy for the game which would make the player think before acting, how would I get by this guy? what would I do if I am seen?

Luckly I have study horse anatomy before when I was younger for A levels and I still remember the best ways the draw them.

No comments:

Post a Comment